A cooling herbal medicine for the family First Aid Kit to relieve pain and promote healing of minor burns, scalds and sunburn. Soothes and relieves itchy insect bites, stings and skin rashes.
- Free from synthetic fragrances, preservatives, parabens and free from petrochemical derivatives, e.g. paraffins.
Directions for Use
- Adults/Children: Hold the burn under cold water until the initial pain has subsided, then use Burns & Bites Cooling Gel.
- Minor burns and sunburns: Apply a thin layer of gel and allow to dry. Repeat every 2-3 hours as required. As the condition improves, apply twice daily.
- Insect bites and stings: Apply as required.
- Rashes: Apply two-three times daily.
Each 1g contains: Tincture, equiv. fresh juice: Echinacea purpurea, whole flowering plant 8.3mg; Urtica urens, herb 47.5mg; Tincture, equiv. dry: Arnica montana, flower 450mcg; Arnica montana, root 50mcg; and Aloe vera, dry leaf juice 1mg, equiv. fresh leaf juice 200mg.
Do NOT use on wounds where the skin is broken. In the case of major burns or injuries, please consult your medical practitioner.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.