Castor oil is a vegetable oil derived from the castor bean seed. Cultivators of castor beans remove the hull of the seed, before pressing it to obtain the oil. Vrindavan Castor oil is colourless, odourless, cold pressed and hexane free.
Skin: Castor oil softens and soothes dry and irritated skin and helps to kill pathogens that can cause skin problems. The oil locks in moisture and contains numerous minerals, vitamins and fatty acids important for great skin health.
- It moisturizes the skin to keep it supple
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduces inflammation
- Soothes irritated and itchy skin
- Fights infection: Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties
- Provides essential fatty acids and vitamin
Hair: Castor oil benefits the scalp by improving blood circulation and moisturising dry, flaky and itchy skin. It helps strengthen the hair shaft by locking in moisture, and the oil’s essential fatty acids nourish the roots of the hair. With so many great benefits, it is no surprise that this oil is such a popular hair treatment.
- Providing the minerals essential to grow strong hair
- Supplying omega 6 essential fatty acids for healthy hair
- Delivering vitamin E where it is needed most
- Strengthens hair
- Treating split ends
Certified organic castor oil