Produced from seeds grown under NASAA full organic certification. The nutritional benefits of Brown Flaxseed Oil are similar to those of Golden Flaxseed Oil, although the flavour is generally bolder, whereas the Golden seed is nuttier.
- Easy to incorporate into your healthy diet
- A valuable source of the healthy omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids
Directions for Use
- Use as a dipping oil, mixed with fruit smoothies, combined with other oils in salad dressings – or drizzled over rice, pasta or vegetables just prior to serving.
- Pour a little bit in a spoon and add it to your snack and meals
- Add some to your oatmeal or breakfast cereal
- Use Flaxseed Oil instead of butter and milk in mashed potatoes
- Do not cook with flaxseed oil.
Fat-Reduced Brown/Golden Flaxseeds
To maintain freshness and prolong shelf life, flaxseed oil should be kept refrigerated.