Pleasant tasting lozenge for the relief of sore throats, blocked nose and mucous congestion.
How to Use:
Adults: Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 – 3 hours (up to 8 times daily).
Children above 6 years: Dissolve one lozenge slowly up to five times daily.
HONEY & LEMON FLAVOUR
• Honey & Lemon flavour.
• Does not contain sugar.
• Suitable for vegetarians.
• Does not contain gluten.
Each lozenge contains: Nigella sativa seed oil (Black Cumin oil) 2mg. Echinacea purpurea extract 63mg equiv. to fresh herb 126mg. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50mg. Anise oil 3mg. Eucalyptus Oil 2mg. Fennel Oil 3mg. Peppermint Oil 5mg. Zinc (as gluconate) 2.6mg. Thyme Oil 5.8mg. Primula vulgaris (primrose) liquid extract 1mg equiv. to dry root and rhizome 1mg
* Sore throat
* Blocked Nose
* Mucous Congestion
Each lozenge contains: Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50mg. Zinc gluconate equiv. to Zinc 2.6mg. Menthol 3mg. Peppermint Oil 5mg. Anise Oil 3mg. Eucalyptus Oil 2mg. Fennel Oil 3mg. Thyme Oil 5.8mg. Nigella sativa seed oil fixed 2mg. Echinacea purpurea juice fresh 63mg From fresh herb 126mg. Primula veris extract liquid From dry rooth and rhizome 1mg
• Products containing maltitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
• Not suitable for use during pregnancy and lactation unless recommended by your health care professional.
• Not to be used by children under two years of age.
• If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.