This yummy moisturiser is full of natural moisturising and soothing ingredients for happy and hydrated skin. MooGoo also chucked in some Milk Protein to increase skin elasticity, which keeps skin looking young, supple and s-MOO-th, resisting fine lines and wrinkles. Perfect for the whole family, all ages and skin types so rub it on whenever and wherever your skin could use a little love. It also smells delightfully delicious. Used in Oncology hospitals and clinics across Australia as a moisturising cream for dry and damaged skin following radiation treatment and chemotherapy.
- Natural, moisturising Sweet Almond & Olive Oil for healthy and hydrated skin.
- Milk Protein increases skin elasticity up to 20%, for skin that’s soft, smooth and more resilient.
- Aloe Vera, Allantoin and Natural Vitamin E soothe and nourish the skin naturally.
- Perfect for all ages including newborns, and all skin types, including very sensitive skin.
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Stearic Acid (Plant-Based Emulsifier), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Allantoin, P Anisic Acid (Natural Preservative), Coco Caprylate (Coconut-Based Conditioner), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity), Fragrance (Phthalate Free – Oatmeal), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
Please be aware that ingredients may vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most up-to-date and relevant list of ingredients.