Most conditioners are made using silicone-based ingredients that coat the hair in something slippery, making it feel hydrated and easy to detangle. But silicone can build up on hair, making it feel limp. Instead, MooGoo’s creamy conditioner was made from natural oils that won’t build up and actually hydrates hair insttead of just making it feel nice for a while.
- Natural moisturising Jojoba and Olive Oil to hydrate, nourish and detangle hair.
- Vibrant and easy-to-manage hair, free from silicone-based ingredients that build up and cause limpness.
- Milk Protein protects hair fibres and revialises its natural protective layer for more resilient hair.
- A beautiful, phthalate-free coconut scent for lovely smelling locks without the scalp irritation.
- Maintains a healthy microflora on the scalp to reduce itchiness and flakes, for a healthy head.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola-Based Detangler), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Fragrance – Coconut Reef (Phthalate-Free), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein (For Hair Repair), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).
Please be aware that ingredients may vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most up-to-date and relevant list of ingredients.