MooGoo’s Milk Wash is one of their most popular products. Combining 5 natural cleansers that foam up well, although the foaming action isn’t quite as intense as it would be if synthetic detergent like SLS or SLES was used. MooGoo was happy to make the small trade-off to use ingredients that are healthier for us and the environment. MooGoo is often complimented on how lovely the cleansing wash smells. For this, a phthalate-free scent was sourced so you can smell great without the skin sensitivity. A mix of natural skin conditioning ingredients was also used instead of essential oils or other ingredients that can trigger reactions.
- Gentle and effective coconut and glucose blased cleansers for natural, healthy skin.
- Happy, resilient skin, free from drying and irritating detergents and sulphates (SLS & SLES).
- Naturally clean, healthy skin, and gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types.
- A beautiful, phthalate-free scent for a beautiful smell without the skin sensitivity.
- Free from cheap, synthetic preservatives like Parabens and Phenoxyethanol.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Decyl Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Lauryl Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Coco Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Glyceryl Oleate (Glycerin Based Conditioner), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Glycol Distearate (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emollient), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Glyceryl Caprylate (Emollient), Fragrance – Vanilla (Phthalate-Free).
Please be aware that ingredients may vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most up-to-date and relevant list of ingredients.