Jack N’ Jill Kids Natural Non-Nano Sunscreen with soothing Chamomile & Calendula SPF30.
- Non-Nano: Some sunscreens contain tiny “nano” particles that can be absorbed through the skin, into the body. These ingredients have become controversial in recent years. If there is any doubt, we ALWAYS take the safest option with our formulations and we avoid these controversial ingredients.
- Our Natural Sunscreen 100g is Broad Spectrum SPF30 and suitable from 6 Months +.
- Reef Friendly
- 3 hours Water Resistant
- Contains soothing Calendula & Chamomile to protect your little one’s skin.
- Cruelty Free, No Preservatives and Made in Australia as well as being free From Parabens, Sulfates, Palm Oil, Preservatives, Synthetic Fragrances & Color.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 22%
Full Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Cera Alba, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glycerin, Aqua, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil.
- SPF numbers can be confusing. The higher the SPF value, the less frequently sunscreen needs to be applied. Most chemical and Nano sunscreens tend to have higher SPF numbers. This doesn’t mean they provide more protection, but rather they provide longer protection.
- There are many factors that can change the length of time a sunscreen provides protection and activity is one of the most important to consider. The more active the child (swimming, playing in sand), the more frequently we recommend sunscreen application.
- Better to be safe than sorry, and frequent re-application is a good idea – regardless of the SPF number.