Eczema can be linked to low Vitamin D levels in children. When sun exposure is limited, Inner Health Eczema Shield Kids:
- Helps reduce the occurrence of eczema & allergy symptoms.
- Relieves symptoms of mild eczema such as itching.
- Supports skin health, healing & repair.
Directions for Use
- Take 2g (2 scoops) once daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Mix into water, juice, formula, milk (cold or warm) or sprinkle on food.
Each 2g dose contains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®) 10 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (BB-12®) 1 Billion CFU
- Colecalciferol (microencapsulated Vitamin D3) 25 micrograms (1000 IU)
Free from Gluten Wheat Dairy Lactose Eggs Nuts
Store below 25°C. No Refrigeration Required.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap &/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not recommended for children under 4 months of age unless advised by a healthcare professional.