Stinging Nettle herb is known to have diuretic properties. Often used to soothe joints and support urinary tract health.
The use of nettle as a diuretic and for the relief of rheumatic conditions is well documented and recognised amongst herbalists. One clinical study involving 152 patients with rheumatic conditions showed a 70% improvement after using stinging nettle for three weeks (Ramm, S & C. Hansen. 1995. Brennesselextrakt bei rheumatischen Beschwerden. Dtsch Apoth Ztg 135 sup.3-8).
- Relieves symptoms of rheumatic conditions
- Helps maintain normal urinary tract function
- Has an anti-inflammatory and diuretic effect on the lower urinary tract
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours
Directions for Use
Infuse 2-3 heaped teaspoons with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for 5 minutes.
- Adults only can take three cups daily – when taken as a diuretic, drink plenty of water.
Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) herb top fl. dry.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.