Historical use of sage can be attributed to its thujone-rich essential oil which has antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral actions. It is included in many gastrointestinal remedies for the relief of indigestion symptoms such as bloating, fullness, heartburn, abdominal pain and nausea.
- For the relief of indigestion symptoms such as bloating, heartburn, fullness
- Helps reduce excessive perspiration including night sweats
- Gargle for the symptomatic relief of laryngitis / tonsillitis / mouth ulcers
- Assists in the management of sore throats and painful gums
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours
Directions for Use
Infuse one bag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Internally one can up to take three cups daily.
- As a gargle: use two bag and gargle with the warm infusion several times daily.
Each teabag contains Sage (Salvia officinalis) leaf granules dry 2.5 g (2500 mg).
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.