Passionflower is best described as a plant that is used for nervous disorders and works by mildly depressing the central nervous system causing relaxation. The major advantage is, unlike many pharmaceuticals, passionflower is non-habit-forming. Passionflower has a revered place in European medicine as it can be found in most pharmacopoeias.
- For the relief of tension and nervous restlessness
- Helps relieve symptoms of insomnia / sleeplessness
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours
Directions for Use
Infuse one teabag or two 5 mL level metric teaspoons with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for ten minutes.
- Adults and children over 12 years can take three to four cups daily.
- Children from 6 to 12 years can take one to two cups daily.
- Children from 3 to 6 years can take one cup daily.
Loose tea contains 900 mg per 5 mL level metric spoon
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy, lactation and for children under 12 years. May cause drowsiness – if affected do not drive or operate machinery.