Fusion Health Women’s Balance features dong quai and cyperus, which are traditionally used to balance a healthy menstrual cycle and relieve menstrual pain in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Dong quai is also traditionally used to relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension (PMT) in TCM, as is bupleurum.
- Fusion Women’s Balance contains dong quai and cyperus, which are traditionally used to regulate a healthy menstrual cycle and ease period pain in Chinese medicine
- In TCM, symptoms of PMT are traditionally relieved using dong quai and bupleurum, while cyperus is traditionally used to relieve premenstrual irritability in Ayurvedic medicine
- Irregular periods are traditionally alleviated using white peony, bupleurum and cyperus in TCM
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 2 tablets three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
- Cyperus (Cyperus rotundus) rhizome 100mg, dry equiv. 1g
- White Peony (Paeonia lactiflora) root 100mg, dry equiv. 1g
- Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 33.3mg, dry equiv. 500mg
- Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 35.7mg, dry equiv. 250mg
- Bupleurum (Bupleurum falcatum) root 32.5mg, dry equiv. 325mg
- Szechuan lovage (Ligusticum striatum) rhizome 32.5mg, dry equiv. 325mg
- Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) root 41.7mg (75% E:W), dry equiv. 250mg
- Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) root 35.7mg (60% E:W), dry equiv. 250mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root 12.5mg, dry equiv. 125mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, or you are unsure if this medicine is right for you talk to your health professional.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.