Black cohosh is traditionally used to relieve menopausal symptoms in Western herbal medicine. In Fusion Menopause, it’s combined with dong quai, vitex and other herbs.
- Black cohosh is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve many common menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes, disturbed sleep, irritability, mood swings and mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Along with vitex, black cohosh also supports women’s reproductive hormone health, based on their traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Dong quai is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve menopausal symptoms and as a blood tonic
- Fusion Menopause also contains the herbs horny goat weed, curculigo, anemarrhena plus shatavari
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts dry concentrate:
- Anemarrhena (Anemarrhena asphodeloides) root and rhizome 85mg, dry equiv. 850mg
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) root 133.33mg, dry equiv. 800mg
- Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 50mg, dry equiv. 750mg
- Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf 43.33mg, dry equiv. 650mg
- Curculigo (Curculigo orchioides) root 71.43mg, dry equiv. 500mg
- Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa) rhizome 100mg, dry equiv. 400mg
- Vitex (Vitex agnus-castus) fruit 25mg, dry equiv. 250mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Vitex may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your health professional before use.
Warning: In very rare cases black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain and/or loss of appetite you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly talk to your health professional.