Supports healthy muscle function, cellular energy production and post-exercise electrolyte balance.
- Combines four sources of magnesium that are more readily absorbed and available to the body than magnesium from some other sources (such as magnesium oxide)
- Includes magnesium glycinate, which is delivered intact to the intestines for easy absorption
- Supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise by compensating for magnesium depletion from sweating
- Supports normal cellular energy production and physical endurance when dietary intake is inadequate
- Supports neuromuscular function and bone health
- Supports glucose metabolism in healthy people
- Helps relieve premenstrual syndrome tension, such as mood swings, irritability and breast tenderness
- When dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate, Fusion Magnesium Advanced:
- Relieves tired muscles, muscle cramps and mild spasms
- Reduces excess nervous energy
- Relieves sleeplessness
- Supports cardiovascular system health
- Aids muscle performance during exercise
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 1-2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each tablet contains:
- Magnesium glycinate 491mg
- Magnesium citrate (Magnesium citrate) 389mg equiv. to magnesium 60mg
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 300mg equiv. to magnesium 60mg
- Magnesium aspartate tetrahydrate (Magnesium aspartate tetrahydrate) 150mg equiv. to magnesium 10mg
Total magnesium 200mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.