Fusion Liver Tonic combines milk thistle to support the liver’s health and natural detoxification processes with the Chinese herbs goji berry, bupleurum, baical skullcap, citrus peel and schisandra.
Fusion Liver Tonic contains milk thistle to support healthy liver function and maintain the liver’s natural detoxification processes. Ingredients in this formula also:
- Nourish and strengthen the liver, based on traditional use of goji berry in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Relieve indigestion symptoms like nausea, bloating, excessive burping, loss of appetite and feelings of fullness, based on traditional use of citrus peel in TCM
- Aid in the digestion and breakdown of dietary fats, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Regulate the Qi (life force energy), and stimulate its flow when it’s stagnant or congested, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
- Relieve irritability and premenstrual mood changes when liver Qi stagnation is present, based on traditional use of bupleurum in TCM
- Help reduce the formation of free radicals, which are a normal byproduct of the body’s natural detoxification processes
- Support healthy gallbladder function, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Help maintain the secretion and flow of bile, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
HOW TO USE
- Adults: Take 1-2 tablets, two to three times a day or as professionally prescribed.
Each tablet contains:
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seed 50mg, min. dry equiv. 3.5g std. to flavanolignans 40mg
- Asian Dandelion (Taraxacum mongolicum) whole plant 100mg, dry equiv. 500mg
- Bupleurum (Bupleurum falcatum) root 46.67mg, dry equiv. 700mg
- Baical Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) root 100mg, dry equiv. 500mg
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 100mg, dry equiv. 500mg
- Goji Berry (Lycium barbarum) fruit 250mg, dry equiv. 1g
- Citrus peel (Citrus reticulata) fruit peel 100mg, dry equiv. 500mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if the medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.