Fusion Libido is suitable for both men and women. It contains horny goat weed, which is traditionally used to enhance healthy libido in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
- Suitable for men and women
- Horny goat weed is traditionally used in TCM as an aphrodisiac, and to support healthy sexual function by strengthening kidney energy (in TCM, healthy sexual desire is associated with strong kidney energy, and low libido is often attributed to weak kidney energy)
- Schisandra is traditionally taken to improve resistance to stress in TCM, and to strengthen kidney Jing, a form of life force energy that declines with age
- Tribulus is traditionally used to promote healthy libido and to increase virility to support healthy sexual function in Ayurvedic medicine
- Fusion Libido also contains the traditional Chinese herb curculigo, and the Ayurvedic herb morinda
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 2-3 capsules once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each vegetable capsule contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) fruit 50mg, dry equiv. 2.5g
- Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf 150mg, dry equiv. 2.25g
- Morinda (Morinda officinalis) root 150mg, dry equiv. 750mg
- Curculigo (Curculigo orchioides) root 107.1mg, dry equiv. 750mg
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 50mg, dry equiv. 500mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Talk to a health professional if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.