With environmentally friendly shellfish-free GlucosaGreen® glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM combined with eucommia, used traditionally to relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and to strengthen bones.
- Features GlucosaGreen®, an environmentally friendly glucose-based alternative to shellfish-derived glucosamine
- Contains glucosamine to help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms, including mild joint pain
- Features the herb eucommia, which is traditionally used as a kidney and liver tonic that relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis in Chinese medicine
- Eucommia is also traditionally used in Chinese medicine to strengthen the bones and enhance the health of connective tissues like the ligaments and tendons
- Connective Tissue In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), eucommia is traditionally used to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains (including pain of the lower back, knees, bones and connective tissues like ligaments and tendons) via its tonic actions on the Liver and Kidneys
- Includes the mineral manganese to support healthy joint cartilage production
- Contains vitamin C to support collagen formation and silica to support bone mineral density and mineralisation
- Also contains chondroitin and MSM (dimethyl sulfone)
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 2-4 capsules daily with food, or as professionally advised.
Each capsule contains:
- Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride – GlucosaGreen® 471.05mg equiv. glucosamine sulfate 375mg
- Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate 114.06mg equiv. bovine chondroitin sulfate 105mg
- Dimethyl sulfone (MSM) 125mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 40mg
- Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silica) 5.6mg
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 1.5mg
Plus dry extracts:
- Eucommia (Eucommia ulmoides ) stem bark 100mg, equiv. to dry 1.5g
- Acanthopanax (Eleutherococcus nodiflorus) root bark 35mg, equiv. to dry 350mg
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
Contains 48.72mg sodium per capsule.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.