COUGH & LUNG TONIC CAPSULES
Cough Lung Tonic features elecampane and white horehound, which are traditionally used to relieve coughs in Western herbal medicine, including mild bronchial coughs. It also includes balloonflower, which is traditionally used to relieve coughs related to the common cold.
- Fusion Cough Lung Tonic contains balloonflower, which is traditionally used to ease the coughs of common colds in Chinese medicine
- Also includes elecampane and white horehound, which are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild bronchial coughs
- Elecampane is also traditionally used as a lung tonic and an expectorant to reduce bronchial mucous congestion in Western herbal medicine
- White horehound is traditionally considered especially beneficial for spasmodic, dry or unproductive coughs in Western herbal medicine
Directions for Use
- Adults: 2 capsules three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each vegetable capsule contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
- Elecampane (Inula helenium) root 187.5mg, dry equiv. 750mg
- White horehound (Marrubium vulgare) herb 100mg, dry equiv. 500mg
- Balloonflower (Platycodon grandiflorus) root 50mg, dry equiv. 500mg
- Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 50mg, dry equiv. 500mg
- Pinellia (Pinellia ternata) tuber 35mg, dry equiv. 350mg
- Aster (Aster tataricus) root and rhizome 60mg, dry equiv. 300mg
- Stemona (Stemona sessilifolia) root 60mg, dry equiv. 300mg
- Houttuynia (Houttuynia cordata) herb top 30mg, dry equiv. 300mg
- Thyme oil 100% (Thyme oil 100%) 10mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Adults only. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.