For over 60 years, Iberogast® has been harnessing the power of medicinal herbal extracts. It is clinically proven, with the medicinal herbal extracts in Iberogast® working together to reinforce each other for fast-acting, effective relief from multiple functional digestive symptoms including those of medically diagnosed IBS.
- Stomach pain
- Abdominal cramps
Directions for Use
Iberogast® is taken 3 times a day before or with meals. May be taken in some liquid (eg. warm water). A dropper is included within the neck of the bottle for easy dispensing of the liquid. Shake well before use.
- Adults and adolescents from 13 years 20 drops (1ml)
- Children 6 to 12 years: 15 drops (0.75 ml)
- Children 3 to 5 years: 10 drops (0.5 ml)
Plant extracts equivalent to:
- Iberis amara (bitter candytuft) fresh whole plant – 75.00mg/mL
- Angelica archangelica (angelica root) dried root – 33.33mg/mL
- Matricaria recutita (chamomile) dried flower head – 66.67mg/mL
- Carum carvi (caraway) dried fruit – 33.33mg/mL
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) dried fruit – 33.33mg/mL
- Melissa officinalis (balm leaf) dried leaf – 33.33mg/mL
- Mentha x piperita (peppermint) dried leaf – 16.67 mg/mL
- Chelidonium majus (celandine) dried herb – 33.33mg/mL
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) dried root – 33.33mg/mL
IBEROGAST® also contains ethanol and purified water.
Free from lactose, gluten, GMO, and artificial colours.
No known drug interactions