Floradix Liquid Iron Plus includes the benefits of nutritional iron plus four B vitamins in a delicious, easily absorbable liquid. May help support vitality and general wellbeing. Floradix Liquid Iron Plus is a source of nutritional iron and may help relieve tiredness associated with inadequate dietary iron intake. Floradix Liquid Iron Plus also contains a range of B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, and B12), which may help support nervous system health and function.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Each 5 mL dose contains:
- Iron (as ferrous gluconate dihydrate) 3.75 mg,
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 300 nanograms,
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 245 micrograms equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 200 micrograms,
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate 590 micrograms equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2) 430 micrograms,
- Thiamine hydrochloride 528 micrograms equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1) 400 micrograms,
- Carum carvi (caraway) fruit infusion 2.96 g equiv. to dry fruit 8.75 mg,
- Daucus carota (carrot) root infusion 2.96 g equiv. to dry root 17.5 mg,
- Elymus repens (couch grass) rhizome infusion 2.96 g equiv. to dry rhizome 9.85 mg,
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (African mallow blossom) flower infusion 2.96 g equiv. to dry flower 6.6 mg,
- Macrocystis pyrifera (ocean kelp) whole plant infusion 2.96 g equiv. to dry whole plant 6.6 mg,
- Spinacia oleracea (spinach) leaf infusion 2.96 g equiv. to dry leaf 12.5 mg,
- Urtica dioica (stinging nettle) leaf infusion 2.96 g equiv. to dry leaf 14.7 mg.
Floradix Liquid Iron Plus also contains juice concentrates (beetroot, blackberry, black currant, cherry, grape, pear, orange and rosa canina), ascorbic acid, honey, maltodextrin, purified water, triticum aestivum (wheat germ powder), yeast autolysate and orange flavour.
Contains sugar and gluten.
Directions for Use
Shake bottle well before use! Use the measuring cup provided
- Children between 1 to 5 years of age: Take 5 mL once daily about 30 minutes before a meal.
- Children between 6 to 12 years of age: Take 5 mL 2-3 times daily about 30 minutes before meals.
- Adults and children 13 years and older: Take 10 mL twice daily about 30 minutes before meals.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains sugar and gluten.
Unopened bottle: Store below 25 °C.
Opened bottle: Refrigerate after opening. Store at 2 °C to 8 °C (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.) and use within 4 weeks of opening. Store in an upright position.
Keep out of reach of children.