Floradix Floravital Iron Plus is a way to include more iron in your diet when dietary intake is inadequate or during times of increased demand. Floradix Floravital Liquid Iron Plus contains nutritional iron plus four B vitamins in a delicious, easily absorbable liquid. May maintain energy levels and vitality. May support general health and wellbeing. Floradix Floravital Liquid Iron Plus is a source of iron. Iron plays an integral role in the production of energy in the body and is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen to the tissues of the body.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Each 5 mL dose contains:
- Iron (as ferrous gluconate dihydrate) 4.8 mg,
- Thiamine hydrochloride 568 micrograms equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1) 430 micrograms,
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate 587.5 micrograms equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2) 430 micrograms,
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 525 micrograms equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 432 micrograms,
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 430 nanograms,
- Carum carvi (caraway) infusion 3.77 g from dry fruit 10.75 mg,
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (red sorrel) infusion 3.77 g from dry flower 67.5 mg,
- Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile) infusion 3.77 g from dry flower 27 mg,
- Spinacia oleracea (spinach) infusion 3.77 g from dry leaf 8.1 mg.
Floradix Floravital Liquid Iron Plus also contains juice concentrates from grape, pear, blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry, rosa canina (rosehip) and daucus carota (carrot). It also contains maltodextrin, water and ascorbic acid.
Directions for Use
Shake bottle well before use! Use the measuring cup provided.
- Children between 1 to 5 years of age: Take 5 mL once daily about 30 minutes before a meal.
- Children between 6 to 12 years of age: Take 5 mL twice daily about 30 minutes before meals.
- Adults and children 13 years and older: Take 10 mL twice daily about 30 minutes before meals.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- Always read the label. Follow the directions of use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a well balanced diet.
- Contains sugar
Unopened bottle: Store below 25 °C.
Opened bottle: Refrigerate after opening. Store at 2 °C to 8 °C (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.) and use within 4 weeks of opening. Store in an upright position.
Keep out of reach of children.