Abode’s Fabric Softener is derived from plant and mineral based ingredients it is free from artificial fragrances and nasty chemicals such as phosphates, zeolites and harsh surfactants such as the sulphates and coco betaines. Biodegradable and grey water safe, the ultra concentrated formulation only requires a small amount making it a great buy for the health conscious buyer.
- Machine Type: suitable for front and top loaders
- Water temperature: suitable for hot and cold water
- Free from zeolites, phosphates, palm oil, petrochemicals, optical brighteners, chlorine and NO SALT!
- Made from food grade ingredients (where available) and NOT industrial grade ingredients that are typically contaminated with heavy metals
- Formulated by a naturopath from the ground up, taking into consideration the health of your family
- Grey water and septic tank safe
- Biodegradable and pH neutral
- Australian made and owned
- Abode’s Fabric Softener ZERO is fragrance free
Ingredients – COMFORT
WATER, ESTERQUAT, ALKYLPOLYGLUCOSIDES, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYDROXYMETHYGLYCINATE, PURE ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND (LAVENDULA HYBRIDA OIL, CINNAMONIUM CAMPHORA LINALOOLIFERUM LEAF OIL, JUNIPERUS VIRGINANA WOOD OIL, POGOSTEMON CABIN LEAF OIL, CINNAMOMUM ZEYLANCUM LEAF OIL)
Ingredients – ZERO
WATER, ESTERQUAT, ALKYLPOLYGLUCOSIDES, CALCIUM CHLORIDE SODIUM HYDROXYMETHYGLYCINATE.
Direction for Use
- Front Loaders: normal load: 1/4 cap / heavy load: 1/2 cap
- Top Loaders: normal load: 1/2 cap / heavy load: 1 cap
- Handwash or soaking: 1/2 cap per 5 litres of warm water