Herbatint is the permanent ammonia-free colouring, containing 8 organic herbal extracts, which covers 100% of grey hair for a natural and intense result that is rich in highlights. Your hair regains brightness and vitality, and is immediately healthier and naturally beautiful.
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 60 ml / 2 fl oz.
- 1 bottle Developer 60 ml / 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of Royal Cream 15 ml / 0,5 fl oz
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use and gloves
- A formula enriched with 8 organic herbal extracts to nourish and protect hair and scalp, preserve colour intensity and provide a natural and long-lasting result.
- AMMONIA – RESORCINOL – PARABENS – ALCOHOL – FRAGRANCE FREE
- Herbatint uses gluten-free and Nickel tested ingredients. Suitable for vegans.
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin, its skin compatibility is excellent. This result confirms the brand’s distinctive quality and its unique finely balanced formula. The developer contains a low hydrogen peroxide concentration (less than 3% after mixing, equivalent to 10 volumes), well below the 6% limit permitted by the European legislation (EC NO 1223/2009).
- 30 COLOURS TO BE MIXED: Find your ideal shade, by choosing a single colour or by blending together more nuances to create your own unique and natural look. The bottles can be reclosed, allowing to preserve the product that has not been mixed for later applications.
- EASY TO APPLY: Herbatint colouring gel is easy to mix and apply thanks to its gel consistency and its odourless formula. A perfect colour result in only 40 minutes!
- COLOUR RESULT: Herbatint’s gentle formula with a low hydrogen peroxide concentration (10 volumes) allows you to lighten your natural colour up by a maximum of 2 tones. Only colouring with higher hydrogen peroxide concentrations (30-40 volumes) have a higher bleaching power which inevitably affects the hair’s structure and health.
- RESPECTING NATURE: The Herbatint packaging is made of totally recyclable uncoated paper with designation of origin. Herbatint is against animal testing and is suitable for vegans. The bottles can be reclosed and used again, allowing you to use the only necessary product and keep the rest for later applications to avoid useless waste.
Before you start make sure you have your coloring tools! For first time users, please note that the Herbatint Application Kit, containing a brush, measuring cup and protection cape is sold separately. This reduces waste as all items included are made to be re-used.
Need to know: If you have more than 30% of grey and you wish to apply one of the C, D, R or M shades, it is suggested to mix your chosen color with a N shade of the same number. Full details in the instruction leaflet.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: Laureth-4, propylene glycol, aqua (water)*, PEG-2 oleamine*, ethanolamine, oleic acid*, p-phenylenediamine, 4-chlororesorcinol, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract*, betula alba (birch) leaf extract*, echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) root extract*, juglans regia (walnut) shell extract*, rheum palmatum (rhubarb) root extract*, cinchona calisaya (cinchona) bark extract*, PEG-75 meadowfoam oil*, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil*, tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, sodium metabisulfite*, glycerin*.
Developer Ingredients: Aqua (water)*, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, trideceth-9, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
Royal Cream Ingredients: Aqua (water*), citric acid*, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract*, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil*, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, methyl gluceth-20, ethoxydiglycol oleate, isopropyl alcohol, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, parfum (fragrance), imidazolidinyl urea, tocopheryl acetate*, glycerin*. *Botanical and Natural Origin
Contains phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide.
The mixing ratio is 1:1.
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary ‘black henna’ tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
- you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary ‘black henna’ tattoo in the past.
Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Keep away from children’s reach. For external use only.