Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve menstrual pain and spasms and help reduce occurrence of menopausal symptoms.
Directions for Use
For external use only. As directed massage well into chest, neck, breasts, abdomen, inner arms & thighs, these are areas of the body where the cream is particularly well absorbed. Select one location for each application.
- For Menstrual Discomfort: Start on Day 12 to 20 with 1/4 small 2.5ml teaspoon am & pm then Day 21 to 28 with 1/2 a small teaspoon am & pm.
- For Menopause: Start on Day 7 with 1/4 of a small 2.5ml teaspoon am & pm then as above creating a new cycle if necessary.
NB: Day 1 is always the start of your period.
- Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) 1:1 liquid extract (200mg/g)
- Vitex Agnus-Castus (Chaste Tree) 1:2 liquid extract (15mg/g)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) inner leaf juice (50mcg/g)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (20mg/g)
- Oil of Avocado and contains Ethanol, a natural herbal extract solvent
- Natural Preservative containing a proprietary combination of essential oils