Clinical trials have shown that St John’s wort can assist significantly in the management of mood swings, which supports its traditional nervine uses. In fact, it is one of the best-known herbs for treating nervous conditions. The therapeutic dose helps relieve symptoms of anxiety, nervous unrest, restlessness and sleeplessness.
- For the symptomatic relief of anxiety, nervous unrest
- Assists in the management of mood swings
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours
Directions for Use
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for ten minutes.
- Adults and children over 12: drink one cup twice daily.
- Children from 6 to 12: drink one cup daily.
Each teabag contains St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) herb top fl. dry 2 g (2000 mg).