Fusion Iron Advanced contains iron glycinate, a more readily absorbed form of iron, plus vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid along with vitamin C to enhance the absorption of iron from the diet.
- Contains iron glycinate, an organic form of iron which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of iron (such as iron sulfate) plus vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid
- Gentle on the digestive system
- Includes vitamin C to aid the absorption of dietary iron
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency
- Supports energy levels
- Aids healthy red blood cell production
- Helps maintain haemoglobin formation
- May be beneficial for people with increased iron requirements such as women who are menstruating and vegetarians
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each tablet contains:
- Iron (as iron (II) glycinate) 24mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 25mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 15mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 25mg equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg
- Folic acid 500 micrograms
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 500 micrograms
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.