Support digestive system health
Herbs of Gold Slippery Elm 400mg supports digestive system health and healthy mucous linings of the digestive system.
- Digestive system health
- Soothes irritated tissues
- Slippery Elm 400mg contains Slippery elm inner stem bark powder.
- Slippery elm naturally contains mucilage that develops into a gel-like consistency once it comes into contact with water. Mucilage coats the mucous membranes of the digestive system helping to soothe irritated tissues.
- Slippery elm is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to soothe gastro-intestinal tract mucous membranes and as a nutritive tonic.
- Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Children under 12 years – Take only as directed by your health professional.
Each capsule contains Slippery elm (Ulmus rubra) bark powder 400mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.