Support liver health
Herbs of Gold Liver Care is a comprehensive formula that contains St Mary’s thistle to support healthy liver function and digestion.
Supports liver health
With St Mary’s thistle & Dandelion
- Liver Care contains St Mary’s thistle, a herb well-known for its hepatoprotectant activity. St Mary’s thistle is standardised to contain silybin, the active constituent thought to be responsible for the herbs beneficial activity.
- Liver Care contains Dandelion, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support liver health and relieve symptoms of indigestion.
- Dandelion is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to promote bile flow from the gall bladder, stimulate gastric secretions, improve digestive weakness and relieve constipation.
- Liver Care contains St Mary’s thistle and Curcumin, herbs with antioxidant activity to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
- Silybum marianum (St Mary’s thistle) fruit extract 50mg derived from dry fruit minimum 3.5g stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 40mg
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root extract 300mg derived from dry root 1.5g
- Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit extract 187.5mg derived from dry fruit 750mg
- Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) root extract 50mg derived from dry root 500mg
- Curcumin 50mg
- Taurine 100mg
- Choline bitartrate 75mg
- Inositol 50mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.