Looks like natural Greek yogurt but much healthier – “coconut milk” base with no flavouring & no preservatives. And, it has a unique low tang taste.
Different types of beneficial interactive probiotics – One heaped teaspoon has over 500 million active good bacteria. AND, only two ingredients – coconut milk & water based kefir – nothing else!
Cocomilk Kefir is made runny. Since the kefir is a live active food, It will still grow, fizz & thicken as it sets further in the tub. This thickening depends on the time passed since it was made; it also depends on any warming that occurs with handling. The thickening will just make more of the probiotics. If you like it thinner, just add a little of clean water (preferably spring water) and mix it well. If you like it thicker, leave it out of the fridge overnight.
- Best Before 6 weeks – all without preservatives
- Active gut food – ready to work – real living food
- Multi-probiotic non-dairy vegan & coeliac food
- 1 dessert spoon (20 g) = 2.6 billion good bacteria
- Low tang taste, similar to natural Greek yoghurt
- Gluten free, Lactose free, Sugar free, Soy free, Dairy free, Egg free, Grain free, No artificial flavours or emulsifiers
- Contains MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oils
- Made in Australia
- Can be used as a savoury or dessert food
- Yoghurt & cream replacement, survives in low-temp baking (<55C)
- Try it for omelettes, pasta sauces or serve cold on muesli, smoothies, curries, cakes & where-ever your ideas lead you
Coconut milk & water based kefir